OKAN Tower Miami
"INSPIRATION LOOKS SKYWARD"
When fully built, the 70-story "Okan Tower" will redefine downtown Miami’s skyline and be one of the tallest buildings in Florida. The new $300 million highrise, which will stand at the corner of North Miami Avenue and 6th Street, will top off at 890 feet, eclipsing Miami’s 868-foot Panorama Tower, currently the city’s tallest building.
Number of units: 316-key hotel by Hilton Hotels & Resorts; 236 additional condo-hotel units starting on the 36th floor; 149 condominium residences; plus four penthouses, starting on the 51st floor
The high-rise is being developed and privately financed by Istanbul-based real-estate developer and billionaire Bekir Okan and his company Okan Group. The mixed-use development will offer condominium residences, condo-hotel units, and a hotel run by Hilton Hotels & Resorts. The project will also include 64,000 square feet of office space.
Apartment sizes: The project’s condo-hotel units will be delivered turnkey, with studios, and one- and two-bedroom apartments ranging from 447 to 1,245 square feet. Residential offerings will include condominiums ranging from one- to-three-bedroom units, plus a den, with floor plans from 698 to more than 2,071 square feet. Two floors of duplex-style penthouses will feature large terraces and expansive interior layouts, from 1,873 to more than 2,142 square feet
Amenities: A sky pool with panoramic views of the bay and city on the 70th floor, a Hammam Turkish bath inside a spa, state-of-the-art health and fitness center, multipurpose room, outdoor lounge, a playroom for kids, chef and gastro kitchen, a movie theater, a private area for owners with a wine cellar and cigar room, a rooftop restaurant on the 67th floor
Okan Tower is set to break ground before the end of the year, with exclusive sales and marketing by ONE Sotheby’s International Realty, and is expected to be completed by 2022.
We invite you to make OKAN Tower the center of your universe as well.
OKAN Tower Miami Facts
- 10% AT RESERVATION
- 15% AT CONTRACT
- 15% AT GROUNDBREAKING
- 10% UPON THE POURING OF THE PURCHASER’S FLOOR
- 50% AT CLOSING
OKAN Tower Miami Picture Gallery
OKAN Tower Miami Amenities
Highlighted Condo Features
- TOWER FEATURES
- 293-key hotel suites by Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- 64,000 square feet of Class A office space
- 236 condo-hotel residences
- 149 private condominium residences ranging from one to three bedrooms
- 4 premium Penthouse residences
- Numerous amenity and entertainment levels for residents and hotel guests
- Dedicated separate high-speed elevators for office, hotel, and residences
- RESIDENTIAL FEATURES AND AMENITIES
- High-speed elevators with separate access points
- 10 FT ceiling hight
- European cabinetry in kitchens and bathrooms
- Top of the line appliances
- Smart home technology
- Three swimming pools – including a Sky Pool on the 70th floor with panoramic water and city views
- Resident movie theatre screening room
- Full-service Spa with Turkish Hammam, whirlpools treatment rooms, and individual locker rooms
- Pool bar with outdoor lounges and day cabanas
- State-of-the-art health & fitness center
- Party and event room
- Multipurpose room with chef and gastro kitchen
- Fully-staffed Kids Club area